Monday, May 28, 2012

woops, here's an art dump.

First off, sorry I haven't updated in so long!! Also, I don't have a scanner so I don't have the best quality of my traditional work. Anyways, this is what I've been up to the past couple months (work/derby/drill/life/working out keeps me really busy).
03/21/12
03/26/12
04/25/12
04/26/12
04/27/12
So HRD was at Comicpalooza this year! I got to design 2 of our shirts that we were going to use for comic book themed teams.
Inked.
Vector.
Sketch/ink.
Inked.

Vectors of the Super Girl shirt design. We didn't actually use this since we didn't have enough skaters to field a 4th team.

5/24/12 - I make photobooks for clients at work and I got to draw out the cover art! :) Pretty neat. There's a couple of small problems (like the lines going through the face) which was an accident... gave my boss the files and the layers didn't lay quite right. It's going to be a sample book anyway, so it works out.

5/25/12 - Birthday present for one of my teammates.

No comments:

Post a Comment