Thursday, October 24, 2013

April 2013 - Present

I just want to start off this post by saying that the derby season is officially over. For only skating for less than a quarter of it, I have to say this year was much more stressful than last... Injury and wedding don't make me a pleasant person. But I'm excited to come back next season.

I went ahead and put this together to post on our team Facebook page. Photos by Danny Nguyen.





Now! Back to our regularly scheduled program! A backlog of the art I've managed to scribble in the past few months...It's not much. I'm hoping next year is less busy...
4-30-2013. Doodling with Sketchbook Ink. It's nice for inking but I don't do much of that these days... Maybe I can play with it more next year.


5-10-2013. I just like doodling girlies with long, flowy hair and undercuts.

06-13-2013. I'm thinking about doing commissions similar to this...Really quick sketches of derby girls...

6-26-2013.

8-01-2013. Again with the undercut...I'm so repetitive and predictable. I'm not challenging myself these days, I'm just drawing to draw.

8-31-2013

9-10-2013. This will be our wedding cake topper. C:

9-20-2013. Yeah yeah.

10-1-2013. Someone asked for a commission!! EEk. I straight up told her that I was pretty busy and this was probably going to take some time and I hoped she was in no rush. :) I'm excited people like my art enough to want to pay me for it.

I probably won't update again until after the wedding. Well, next year is more likely. We're going to Hawaii in January for our honeymoon. Perhaps I shall doodle then.




No comments:

Post a Comment