Thursday, October 24, 2013

More wedding thangs.

Wedding planning is stressful. Weddings are also REALLY expensive. I originally planned on doing a ton of DIY but I am seriously lacking the TIME as well. My knee and weight gain has been a struggle, especially as of late..STRESSING over it totally doesn't make any of it better either. Anyways, most of the details are done and I just have a few things to work out and it will be the BEST DAY EVER.

So here's something I DID manage to DIY.
Burlap flowers! Got the vases for free and just tied some twine around some burlap then glues the flowers on it.

Tah-dah! Rustic wedding centerpieces. Now to figure out flowers... I purchased some silk flowers for the bouquets but... I duno. Maybe I'll just fill the vases with water and put a little candle in it. I feel like I shouldn't mess with flowers in the vases because... Well, anyone who plays Pokemon knows that fire>Grass/plants, duh. I've been playing too much of that lately. Oops. Too nerdy. Onto the next post! 




No comments:

Post a Comment